High Quality Silicone Material
Newtop Silicone prides itself as pioneering the silicone material industry, offering precision, efficiency, and innovative expertise spanning decades. Our highest-quality silicone materials are unmatched, as we do not simply manufacture, we professionalize.
What is Silicone Rubber?
Newtop silicone provides industry-leading silicone materials, including high consistency rubber (HCR) and liquid silicone rubber (LSR). These materials are mainly composed of silico-oxygen skeleton (si-o) and have unique physical and chemical properties.
HCR is characterized by high tear resistance and hardness. Due to its stable si-o bond at the molecular level, HCR has excellent temperature, chemical and electrical resistance.
In contrast, LSRs have short polymer chains, low crosslinking density, and low viscosity, making them ideal for injection molding. Once cured, the LSR produces a strong and flexible structure that shows the same resistance as the HCR.
Both materials can be customized to fit unique specifications, making them ideal for myriad applications.
What is The Unique Property of High Cure Rubber
High cure rubber, also known as high-temperature vulcanizing (HTV) rubber or silicone rubber, possesses a unique property of being able to withstand extreme temperatures without losing its structural integrity. This temperature-resistant characteristic enables high cure rubber to maintain its flexibility, strength, and chemical resistance even when exposed to prolonged high-temperature conditions. As a result, it is widely used in applications where standard rubber materials would degrade, such as automotive components, industrial seals, gaskets, and electrical insulation.
top silicone manufacturer here for your projects
HCR materials provide a range of benefits for industrial applications, especially in the automotive and electronics sectors. With their exceptional thermal stability, electrical insulation, and resistance to oils and chemicals, these materials enhance the lifespan and reliability of various components, including gaskets, seals, hoses, belts, wires, cables, connectors, and seals. HCR is crucial in high-demand environments, ensuring safety and durability.
Medical professionals consider HCR materials highly beneficial in the field due to their biocompatibility, chemical resistance, and ability to withstand sterilization methods like autoclaving. HCR materials are used extensively in various medical equipment, including prosthetics, implants, catheters, and tubing.
High-consistency rubber (HCR) materials offer numerous benefits to consumers, including durability, flexibility, and resistance to various environmental conditions. With inherent elasticity, HCR is a great choice for products that must endure physical stress, such as sporting equipment, household appliances, and footwear. Additionally, HCR materials’ resilience to environmental degradation contributes to greater sustainability and cost-effectiveness, promoting longevity in consumer goods.
What Our Silicone Material Can Bring For You?
Using silicone material for your project can offer several benefits due to its unique properties. Here are some key advantages you can achieve:
• Durability: Silicone is highly resistant to extreme temperatures, UV radiation, and weathering, making it ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications.
• Flexibility: Silicone’s elastomeric nature allows it to stretch and compress without losing its original shape. This makes it suitable for projects that require materials with high flexibility and resilience.
• Chemical Resistance: Silicone is resistant to most chemicals, oils, and solvents, which ensures the longevity and reliability of your project.
• Electrical Insulation: Silicone has excellent electrical insulation properties, making it an ideal choice for projects that involve electrical components or need protection from electric shock.
• Biocompatibility: Silicone is hypoallergenic, non-toxic, and inert, making it a suitable material for medical devices, food-grade applications, and products that come in contact with the human body.
• Easy to Mold: Due to its low viscosity, silicone can be easily molded into complex shapes and designs, allowing for greater freedom and creativity in your project.
• Low Thermal Conductivity: Silicone has low thermal conductivity, which means it can effectively insulate and protect sensitive components from heat.
• Water Repellent: Silicone is hydrophobic, meaning it repels water and prevents moisture from penetrating, making it ideal for waterproofing applications.